Sunday, September 13, 2009

hey!hey!you!you!
i'm thoroughly fed up with u!
Do try not to be so affected.ur little affectations irritated me!
Pls...listen to me~ok?
let me go....OMG!
today eldest sis go bak to her jb again...
so fast to bak...i missing her~
haiz....
it will be difficult one person alone....
i m Miss Lonely~
whatever,i want to be strong!!!!
bcos i m feifei!
2morrow i hv exam again= =
The subject is......................................................
E.K.O.N.O.M.I!!!!!!!!!!!
R u surprised????
haha~so lame~
i want study study vry vry hard!!!!!!!
i want to know thoroughly by heart(shit lah= =)!!!!
haiz.....pls.....hurry up!!!hurry up!!i hope the time to be fast= =
i called sis help me to buy the AIR-ASIA ticket 1st~
because after my spm, i want to go to travel!
a perfect holidays.....(hope it= =)
god!!came to myside~
To be continue..........................................

No comments: