Saturday, September 12, 2009

Today eldest sis came bak from jb and told us she just got to know a pharmacist from kluang and her surname is Ting.
i have a old fren who is my classmate in primary sch.
i tell her the surname same wif my fren.
i think tis is called 'feeling of affinity'....
the pharmacist is my sis's colleague~
in my opinion,i think of him who has a sis is vry clever and 25 yrs old 2.
he is a top student and the nom1 in SJM oso~
so i try my lucky,i sms for him,i asked him about his sis~
OMG!tis world is damn small~she really is his sis~
haha~i just to give a guess....
den he ask me how i noe she is his sis~
i explain to him~
And then he say he tot my sis said got a pharmacist who has 2 handsome brothers named Ting from kluang,so tht i think of him= =
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
His sis really hv a 'confidence' bro= =
after tht,we chat about our things....
he asked me about me and my boyboy~
erm.....i tell him i haven't boyboy~
he said so fast to break o?!
(DAMN!)
I tell him tis work is past from half of yr ago,not my business and is the boy want to break up.but forget it,i want prepared for my spm 1st~
den he say finally i found tht studies r more important and congratulation to me= =
Ting hong kang.u r a shit man= =
i want to kill u= =
what the hell?
he think i m bad girl,izzit?
i asked him stop to insult me~
haha......
haiz.....actually chat wif him really is a funny thing~
i hope we can get flying colour in our spm^^
i want to demonstrate to tis world,bcos i m the best!
god bless to me!
bye!everybody~^^

No comments: