Wednesday, September 30, 2009

School opens 3 days ago...

''Good morning to everybody.
My name is Goh Fui Yen.
My hobby is play guitar.
I am form 5 student.
From Class Akaun 1
My school is SMK Taman Seri Kluang....''
haha....the familiar scenes of one's childhood....izzit?
Todas is 30 september 2009.
school opens from 28 september 2009.
my spm at a distance of fifty days.
start to count from the end.......19.11.2009
today i didnt go to sch,because i feeling sick......
besides tht,today have practice of addM.
D.I.A.O!!!
haiz.....i took my result ord.....no vry brilliant.
i m not huiqian...
i m not minmin...
i m not ting...
i m not ying......
i m fuiyen....
feeling letdown...cant take a flying colour result~
haiz....i give myslf the last chance.i hope i can try my hard!
after 1 month,i want leave my sch to collage ord...
haiz.............i want leave my babe jiemui!
gosh!i love u all!i will miss u all!muak~